Healthy curryleaf , millets and moong dal dosa, all three ingredients packs a powerful nutrient rich dish , for a healthy start in the mornings as a breakfast or even for lunch .
Curryleaf and millets both have amazing properties and helps resolves many health issues and if taken regularly , you can see remarkable changes in your body and general health . A diabetic friendly food, gluten free and rich with a host of vital nutrients essential for repairing and managing several health disorders .
Consuming whole grains like millets on a regular basis may help lose weight, owing to the rich content of fiber and bioactive compounds in them. Here in this recipe i have used Proso Millets rich in protein and low glycemic index carbs.
The high content of antioxidants and minerals like magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus, it helps in preventing conditions like osteoporosis. Millets are all a rich source of magnesium, a mineral which is extremely important for starch digestion.
Magnesium makes many carbohydrate-digesting enzymes, even the ones which manage insulin’s action.
Researchers find that magnesium-rich whole grain consumption can help lower the risk of type-2 diabetes.
In addition to this, due to the presence of complex carbs, the glucose release in the bloodstream is also well-regulated.
The bran of Proso millet contains vital nutrients that are essential for a healthy diet and is also an excellent source of fiber! It is gluten-free and has a significant amount of carbohydrates, protein, niacin (Vitamin B3) and fatty acids.
Adding moong dal is another benefit , as moong dal is more healthier than any bean .
Moong dal benefits
Moong Dal is considered to be the healthiest bean .Packed with protein and low on carbs, moong dal is one of the most recommended vegetarian superfoods.
1.moong dal contains copper, which is a powerful anti-ageing agent and helps in reducing wrinkles, vanishing, age spots and lightening age lines from your skin.
2. Regulates your Metabolism Levels
3.Keeps check on cholesterol levels
4. Strengthens bones
5. Essential for good oral health
6.Improvises eye sight
7. Initiates growth in the body .
8. Protects liver
9. The beans are the greatest source of protein and considered to be the best among vegetarian food. Moong beans ensure proper working of the liver and keep it safe from diseases like jaundice.
10. Moong dal is consumed in every household not only because it is tasty but also because it is a complete package. From all the essential vitamins like Vitamin C, Vitamin K to minerals like iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, zinc and many more, Moong Dal has great nutritional value. To top it all it is low in calories and is a high source of protein, fibre and antioxidants. It is light on the stomach and is a must in a sick person’s diet. The numerous Moong Dal benefits make it a necessary element of healthy eating.
So lets look at the recipe which is so simple , you can make dosas immediately after grinding or allow batter to ferment , both come out well . Do check my YouTube video posted below ,. Like and subscribe to my Youtube channel for regular updates on all recipes .